2.7

I bought a bed and a mattress on 11/4/17 to be delivered 11/14/17.Of course that required a day off from work.

Delivery came late without the mattress. No one called before or after the delivery about the masttress. After two days, I called the store to get answers and set a date. The Saturday before delivery they called to verify address and a time of between 5-9.

Monday morning on my way to work they call to say they are on there way. Wait. What? I got my son to wait for the delivery.

They can’t find the place because they have the wrong address. Then they don’t want to assemble the bed which was paid for. Finally they agreed. When I thought it couldn’t get any worst, this is what I came home to-see photos.

Mattresses leaned up at the entrance and discoloration all over the frame. I went to the store and complain. Some was suppose to call me back the next morning and never did so I called.

When I spoke with the manager I just told him to just pick it up.I would never do business with that company again.

Review about: Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments