5.0
Style and Design

I went to Bel to purchase a sofa and loveseat.I was greeted by a salesman and given his name should I need assistance.

He left me alone to walk around the store and that is greatly appreciated. If I had a question, I located him and he thoroughly answered any questions I had. I made a choice and purchase and went on my way. I was called promptly on the morning of my delivery date and advised of the window of delivery.

The drivers had a flat and were running late but the drivers themselves called me multiple times to keep me advised of the delivery time. I appreciated their professionalism. I had read terrible reviews of deliveries and was very concerned about even getting my sofas, much less in good condition. These drivers were courteous and professional and allowed me to inspect my furniture and they were on their way.

I had a very pleasant experience and would do business with Bel again. If you buy name brands, you get what you pay for. If you want a house full of furniture for a 'good' price, you get what you pay for. Bel has my business.

Thanks for the awesome experience.The picture doesn't do them justice - they are a denim blue and beautiful!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of a product or service. Bel Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bel Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bel Furniture?

Comments