I went to Bel to purchase a sofa and loveseat.I was greeted by a salesman and given his name should I need assistance.
He left me alone to walk around the store and that is greatly appreciated. If I had a question, I located him and he thoroughly answered any questions I had. I made a choice and purchase and went on my way. I was called promptly on the morning of my delivery date and advised of the window of delivery.
The drivers had a flat and were running late but the drivers themselves called me multiple times to keep me advised of the delivery time. I appreciated their professionalism. I had read terrible reviews of deliveries and was very concerned about even getting my sofas, much less in good condition. These drivers were courteous and professional and allowed me to inspect my furniture and they were on their way.
I had a very pleasant experience and would do business with Bel again. If you buy name brands, you get what you pay for. If you want a house full of furniture for a 'good' price, you get what you pay for. Bel has my business.
Thanks for the awesome experience.The picture doesn't do them justice - they are a denim blue and beautiful!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bels-Houston 45N Freeway sold me furniture and stated it was 100% leather and they LIED. I purchased the extended warranty and their care products. The furniture was purchased 7..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."