Bel Furniture - False Advertising Leather Furniture from Bel's Furniture
Bels-Houston 45N Freeway sold me furniture and stated it was 100% leather and they LIED.I purchased the extended warranty and their care products.
The furniture was purchased 7 years ago. It is unfortunate that it took 7 years to show it was not real leather. The furniture is currently in good condition but IT IS PEELING LIKE PLASTIC.
I conferred with a leather furniture specialist and the diagnosis is "THIS IS NOT 100 %LEATHER FURNITURE." DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BELS if you plan to invest in good leather furniture that will last!!Contacted BELS with the original receipt and they refused to acknowledge anything.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- false advertisement
- Preferred solution:
- Honor my purchase of REAL leather furniture by replacing it with REAL leather furniture or give me my money back
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."