Bel Furniture - False Advertising Leather Furniture from Bel's Furniture
Bels-Houston 45N Freeway sold me furniture and stated it was 100% leather and they LIED.I purchased the extended warranty and their care products.
The furniture was purchased 7 years ago. It is unfortunate that it took 7 years to show it was not real leather. The furniture is currently in good condition but IT IS PEELING LIKE PLASTIC.
I conferred with a leather furniture specialist and the diagnosis is "THIS IS NOT 100 %LEATHER FURNITURE." DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BELS if you plan to invest in good leather furniture that will last!!Contacted BELS with the original receipt and they refused to acknowledge anything.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- false advertisement
- Preferred solution:
- Honor my purchase of REAL leather furniture by replacing it with REAL leather furniture or give me my money back
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I visited the Sterling Lakes development in Rosharon, TX over the past weekend (December 8th, 2012) and spoke to a slick salesman named Scott Mace who offered sales pitch after..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."