Bel Furniture - Disposable furniture!
Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart!Furniture only has one year warranty and after that...
To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing store and don't even try finding the manufacturer, they are in China!" That was the managers response at the San Antonio Store. The sectional we purchased is a two piece and BOTH are sinthetic leather, because we thought it would last longer and would not get scratched or weathered, we were very wrong.... A very thin layer of plastic is peeling from everywhere, it looks horrendous and it is not wear and tear it is a manufacturer defect!!
I don't think furniture should be disposable...So ...DONT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE IF YOU WANT YOUR FURNITURE TO LAST MORE THAN 3 YEARS!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 3 Piece Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Told us our leather couches were real now it's losing color in spots, won't honor a promotion for not making a claim on the insurance we bought. Stay as far..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."