Bel Furniture - Disposable furniture!
Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart!Furniture only has one year warranty and after that...
To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing store and don't even try finding the manufacturer, they are in China!" That was the managers response at the San Antonio Store. The sectional we purchased is a two piece and BOTH are sinthetic leather, because we thought it would last longer and would not get scratched or weathered, we were very wrong.... A very thin layer of plastic is peeling from everywhere, it looks horrendous and it is not wear and tear it is a manufacturer defect!!
I don't think furniture should be disposable...So ...DONT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE IF YOU WANT YOUR FURNITURE TO LAST MORE THAN 3 YEARS!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 3 Piece Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "My wife & I bought a 5K water softener system with an RO system just over 2 years ago. Everything was good for the first year, then it started..... calls..."