Bel Furniture - Disposable furniture!
Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart!Furniture only has one year warranty and after that...
To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing store and don't even try finding the manufacturer, they are in China!" That was the managers response at the San Antonio Store. The sectional we purchased is a two piece and BOTH are sinthetic leather, because we thought it would last longer and would not get scratched or weathered, we were very wrong.... A very thin layer of plastic is peeling from everywhere, it looks horrendous and it is not wear and tear it is a manufacturer defect!!
I don't think furniture should be disposable...So ...DONT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE IF YOU WANT YOUR FURNITURE TO LAST MORE THAN 3 YEARS!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 3 Piece Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Furniture received on 5/15 and third time changing due to discontinue. All of the three times. item with in one full year .and tried to return due to cracking all..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Our Gehan Home is less than 4 years old. The windows Gehan installs are made of the cheapest materials. The glass is micro-thin (you will hear everything and..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "This man claims to have went to harvard when in fact he has not. He only has a master's certificate. He has never stepped one foot in hardvard. He claims..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."