Bel Furniture - Delivered and setup furniture with missing and broken pieces
I purchased 2 twin beds with under bed storage.I paid to have the beds delivered and setup.
I look at the beds before the delivery persons left but I didn't move and examine the storage units. Immediately after they left as I was cleaning the mess they left behind I noticed the end of one of the units was completely missing and the other unit was damaged. I have been in constant contact with Bel Furniture for the past 2 months. Finally the store manager said someone will be out to my house today to pickup the broken units and return them.
She will order the parts and have them delivered to me. After waiting all day I called Bel Furniture. The customer representative said they will be out to my house at 10:30 PM. That's right PM.
I waited and no one showed up or called to say they will not come out. I am really feed up with this company.
I will never purchase anything from Bel Furniture again nor will I recommend them to anyone.BEWARE WHEN YOU SHOP AT BEL FURNITURE!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart! Furniture only has one year warranty and after that... To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home! They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012. They couldn't care less about the damage..."
- "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."