Bel Furniture - Delivered and setup furniture with missing and broken pieces

I purchased 2 twin beds with under bed storage.I paid to have the beds delivered and setup.

I look at the beds before the delivery persons left but I didn't move and examine the storage units. Immediately after they left as I was cleaning the mess they left behind I noticed the end of one of the units was completely missing and the other unit was damaged. I have been in constant contact with Bel Furniture for the past 2 months. Finally the store manager said someone will be out to my house today to pickup the broken units and return them.

She will order the parts and have them delivered to me. After waiting all day I called Bel Furniture. The customer representative said they will be out to my house at 10:30 PM. That's right PM.

I waited and no one showed up or called to say they will not come out. I am really feed up with this company.

I will never purchase anything from Bel Furniture again nor will I recommend them to anyone.BEWARE WHEN YOU SHOP AT BEL FURNITURE!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Twin Beds With Storage
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #855249

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bel Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10 #1197270 Omaha, Nebraska

They are the worse from the management to the delivery. NEVER again will i shop here.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.