San Antonio, Texas

I purchased 2 twin beds with under bed storage.I paid to have the beds delivered and setup.

I look at the beds before the delivery persons left but I didn't move and examine the storage units. Immediately after they left as I was cleaning the mess they left behind I noticed the end of one of the units was completely missing and the other unit was damaged. I have been in constant contact with Bel Furniture for the past 2 months. Finally the store manager said someone will be out to my house today to pickup the broken units and return them.

She will order the parts and have them delivered to me. After waiting all day I called Bel Furniture. The customer representative said they will be out to my house at 10:30 PM. That's right PM.

I waited and no one showed up or called to say they will not come out. I am really feed up with this company.

I will never purchase anything from Bel Furniture again nor will I recommend them to anyone.BEWARE WHEN YOU SHOP AT BEL FURNITURE!!!

Review about: Bel Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Bel Furniture?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1197270

They are the worse from the management to the delivery. NEVER again will i shop here.