Told us our leather couches were real now it's losing color in spots, won't honor a promotion for not making a claim on the insurance we bought.Stay as far away from Bel as you can.

You will do better off buying from a second hand store I promise.#cheapfurnituresoldhigh!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bel Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bel Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bel Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bel Furniture?

Comments

jasompaul

This company manufactures Furniture in texas, i like all items of this company. http://www.spazeup.com/product-category/furniture/furniture-kids-bedroom/bunk-and-loft-beds/

Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Bel Furniture - Bad products "Stay away" Bel Furniture "My family and I went to Bel furniture in Sugarland. We found out the owner is from the same country so we stopped shopping around and purchased several items. The..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more